When we started 3INVEST, we wanted to make real estate investing as easy as banking your money
Established in 2007, 3INVEST is a Real Estate Investment and Advocacy Group. We offer our services through 3 business lines; Investment advisory, Investment Management and Asset Development.
Our vision is to create sustainable communities where real estate investing is a culture.
Our mission is to help individuals and organizations live well, work right and invest wisely.
We RISE by the following values that define who we are as individuals and how we work as a company.
We are not only creating an investing culture. We are buidling people who are empowered by the company's vision.
We are in it together!Join us
- Ruth Obih – Chief Executive Officer
- Reuben Ayozie - Finance Director
- Dayo Okusami - Non-Director
- Athiel Greenidge - Non-Director
- Kelechi Ugbeva - Company Secretary
Turning a real estate asset into a profitable venture can be a challenging, complex and time-sensitive process. Many questions can arise that dramatically impact the outcome of the investment. If you are considering purchasing a piece of real estate, currently own or are inheriting a piece of real estate, or would like to sell a piece of real estate, you may greatly benefit from having a real estate advisory services firm help.
- We provide land assembly services
- We conduct real estate market studies
- We evaluate real estate investment goals
- We provide a feasibility / highest and best use studies
- We provide acquisition and diposal Services
We create and manage income-producing commercial real estate assets for our community.
Our short term Investment strategy is to increase flexibility, productivity and investor satisfaction by providing workplace communities accross Nigeria. This lead to the launch of LAGOS COWORK in 2016.
Visit Lagos Cowork for more.
As a commercial real estate investment company, our long term goal is to use current market studies to develop investible asset pipelines to enable us produce good investment returns for our investors.
3INVEST started in 2007 but the real story started in 2010 post recession. The barriers to property ownership made it almost impossible for an average working-class Nigerian to buy a home. The Nigeria real estate market grew extremely low on consumer trust, lacking the vital data needed to make informed investment decisions. To fill this gap, 3INVEST created a real estate advocacy platform with the launch of 3INVESTONLINE informational portal in 2010. Our goal was to empower consumers, remould perception and encourage excellence to create a thriving real estate market in West Africa.
Our Social impact resources include;
- Real Estate On Air was launched in 2011. A weekly property show hosted by our CEO, Ruth Obih that educates and empowers listeners to make wise investment decision.
- Unite Summit was launched in 2012 as "Real Estate Unite" and has now grown to become an ESG event with the goal to encourage the built environment in Africa to embrace sustainable development.